GRG’s CM400 is a high performance banknote sorting machine with cutting-edge banknote detection technology to improve cash processing speed and accuracy. By utilizing CIS (Contact Image Scan) and OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology, images of both sides of the banknote as well as the serial number can be captured and recorded.
The Windows Embedded platform ensures the system’s scalability and a full 7-inch large LCD touch screen enhances user experience. It is an ideal cash counting and sorting solution for CIT companies, banks and retails.
Precise Cash Processing
- Professional and comprehensive banknote detection technology;
- Diversified banknote sorting schemes;
- Automatic serial number capturing;
- Innovative anti-static design;
- Quick and easy access to the banknote transporter to remove jammed notes and conduct cleaning;
- Supports remote updating and diagnosis;
Optimum User Experience